Tuesday, December 18, 2012

SWEDEN

Yep, I'm going. The interview was last week, and I felt pretty good afterwards, but you never know how these things will go. Apparently it went great! 

I was doing a radio phoner yesterday with a station in Quebec. I seem to have become the new face of the Valcartier military spouse. So I called the Centre in the morning to talk to the PR guy about the phoner, and one of the Swedish decision makers overheard the receptionist talking to me, and asked her to transfer me over that way first.

She told me they picked 2 people, and I was one of them. Amazing. I still don't know who the second person is, all the other girls haven't received any news. And in Quebec City it snowed something like 50cm, so the Centre was closed today.


I'm in Ottawa now - yay! The lead up to coming here was insane, so I made sure not to overbook, or overplan while we're home. We have 3 weeks, and we'll get around to seeing friends and family, but we're going to play it by ear.

The weather here isn't the greatest. I ruined my $15 GT fake uggs today in the slush and snow .... buuuuut that kinds gives me a reason to go find me some nice new grown up boots. Any excuse to shop! Only now I need someone to take my kids. Anyone??

No comments:

Post a Comment