Tuesday, January 1, 2013

2013

New year. And what?

My lovely bff Dayna came to mom and dad's last night with her fur baby to help me ring in the new year. I didn't want to be alone at 12. Dad stayed up with us. We watched Avatar and a bit of the Times Square coverage. Mom got home from work yesterday and wasn't feeling well. She was in bed at 4.

Not the NYE celebrations of years past, but a nice night. I was in bed by 12:15. I still partied it up with Thomas at 12:30, then again at 3:30. And both kids simultaneously woke up at 5:30.

I wish I had had the drinky fun night out to blame for my headache this morning. Unfortunately lack of sleep and a couple of kids are the culprits. C'est la vie.

This year I will carry on as a solo parent for another 6 months, I will meet my nephew Cooper for the first time, I'll have a few weeks with Mike. I will go to Sweden. My husband actually returns for good. I plan to visit my sister in Calgary. I will look into going back to work in the fall. Mike and I plan to take a trip down south at Christmas time. And we'll make the final decision on having a third baby.

Although Thomas is helping me make up my mind with that decision. He obviously does NOT want a younger sibling.

No comments:

Post a Comment